Intern, Client Strategy
Client Strategy Division – Full Time - Any Location
Our Intern, Client Strategy will support the day-to-day lead for both the client and internal channel teams. The Intern, Client Strategy will be responsible for supporting the client relationship; understanding the clients' business issues and goals and helping to achieve them as well as supporting the holistic strategic planning and execution of integrated media strategies across all the digital channels. Digital channels can include channels such as SEM, Shopping, Paid Social, Display, SEO, CRO, Email & Affiliate Marketing. This role will take ownership of daily project and process management functions as well as operational excellence for the clients. This role will directly report into and support the Director, Client Strategy on a book of business that could include ecommerce or lead gen clients.
- Support all cross division client communication, projects, and deliverables
- Manage all cross-division processes as it relates to internal/external communication, integrated planning, integrated deliverables & knowledge sharing
- Ensure & facilitate cross channel communication both internally & externally
- Ensure & facilitate cross channel planning for new client relationships, new campaigns, or new strategies brought to us by the client
- Utilize analytics & data tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau to assist in reporting and ad hoc requests
- Proactively assist larger channel team to provide POV to clients on industry trends
- Personal Learning - Picks up on the need to change personal, interpersonal, and managerial behavior, seeks feedback, adjusts
- Career Ambition - Knows what he/she wants from a career and actively works on it, makes things happen
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Time Management - Uses time effectively/efficiently, prioritizes projects, gets more done in less time
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Interest in digital marketing channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.