Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking for a Junior Copywriter to join our world class creative team based here in Atlanta.
As a junior level creative, you'll commit to bring your ambitions to grow your experience and portfolio to everything you do, from campaigns and client meetings to productions–and we'll commit to provide you with those opportunities to show your skills and grow. With each brief, you'll be expected to show your ability to ideate on and beyond briefs no matter the media need. You'll be part of a talented team of varying levels and your ability to collaborate, respond to feedback, and maintain a positive and motivated attitude will be crucial as you make great work.
You'll have a portfolio of work that shows us big ideas, cross channel thinking, and an ability to execute your craft at a high level.
This role is on multiple accounts, partnering with a Junior Art Director, reporting to an Associate Creative Director, with a direct line to the Group Creative Director.
**This is a remote start opportunity with option for hybrid in-office working capability. Our office is currently operating in a remote capacity.**
WT Atlanta is looking for top creative talent who want more–more global brands, more portfolio worthy campaigns, and more access to the partners, specialists, and technology to help you sell-in and execute ideas that break rules, traditions, and set future trends for the industry and your peers.
We know the next big idea is nothing without the right opportunity and team to help you make it a reality.
As winner of both Most Creative Company and Most Innovative Network at Cannes this year, our recognition is quickly catching up with our work (and the culture around it). In our Atlanta office, nothing we do is mid-market. From owning the creative on global accounts and building brands that reach billions, to leading creative on North American pitches as we continue to grow and expand. We operate with the culture and hustle of a small independent creative shop, but we do the work that only the muscle of the largest agency in the world can pull off.
Our work is quickly expanding in the ATL office. The momentum we're seeing is unmatched. We're seeking new creative hires with the talent to help continue our growth.
What you'll do:
- BUILD | Write, concept, and execute award winning brand campaigns for ambitious clients.
- BREAK | Embrace the unknown and challenge conventions. If it's been done, it's not good enough.
- THINK | Be a source of new ideas for every brief, tactic, execution, and conversation.
- PARTNER | Collaborate with your partner, clients, strategy, account, and experts from our global network.
- GROW | Broaden your experiences and skill sets while elevating the work you're on and expanding client relationships.
- LEAD | Own your projects, client meetings, and productions. Lead by example, with the right blend of positivity and productivity.
- SUPPORT | Be willing and able to help the team in every way possible as we strive to create great work.
- INSPIRE | Know how to capture the attention of your audience, from client presentations to campaign launches.
What you'll need:
- 1-3+ years of experience in advertising agency, inhouse creative group, or related field.
- Portfolio showcasing big ideas and the ability to execute them across channels in unexpected ways.
- Proficient in the skill of advertising copywriting from scripts to headlines.
- Growing presentation skills. Experience on new business pitches preferred.
- Professionalism with clients and internal team.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to handle a high-volume environment with rapid turnaround times and manage multiple tasks and project details.
- Stay current with latest social trends and technology and implement as appropriate.
- Strong computer skills on required software to meet the needs of your briefs.
- Strong time management skills and solid work ethic.
- Ambitious personality with the determination to do great work and the expertise of your craft to get it done.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.