Advanced Analytics Intern - Summer 2022
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY - HYBRID OPTION FOR SOUTH FLORIDA
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Primary responsibilities include supporting:
- Maintain, organize, and manage execution efforts of company initiatives resulting in returns on investment. This includes:
- Managing projects, maintaining schedule of project updates related to initiative actions
- Coordinating various business stakeholders involved in project execution and analysis
- Understand and communicate key performance indicators to plan leadership and internal parties
Functions OR examples of projects for this role:
- Assist with ad-hoc analytics assisting plan with:
- Evaluating financial performance
- Driving quality improvement efforts
- Understanding membership demographics and needs
- Pursuing a degree in Data Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other related degrees
- This internship is from June to August and is 40 hours per week
- Must be enrolled fulltime at an accredited college or university during internship
- Students must be authorized to work in the U.S. without future visa sponsorship requirement
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.