Jr. IT Project Manager / Service Delivery Manager
Junior IT Project Manager / Service Delivery Manager
Be part of us
Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
IT is your passion and your customers can tell that in every single contact they have with you. Enthusing your contact person at the top manufacturers in the IT industry and enabling IT services at the most extreme places in the world is what pushes you forward. Agile processes and versatile tasks within different projects complete your job description:
- Managing a team of IT engineers including on-site visits
- Supervising the processes and the level of service contractually appointed (SLA, KPIs, …)
- Managing customers’ relationship, handling escalation and expectation as well as implementing optimizations
- Ensuring success of the project by monitoring resources and costs, including project P&L ownership
- You have at least 2 years of experience in service delivery/operations management and/or project management in IT outsourcing as Service Delivery Manager, Team Lead or Engineer
- You are able to convince others through your professional skills, notably in terms of communication and organization, and through your great concern for clients and quality of service.
- Determination, autonomy, self-driven and personal motivation are terms that define you
- You enjoy team work and being in daily contact with engineers as well as with clients.
- You are familiar with Service Management Processes such as ITIL
- Previous similar working experience in a global IT Service Provider or large local IT company is an advantage
- We offer an extensive benefit package that includes: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term disability insurance, 401K, PTO.A
- Become a highly regarded team member within an exponentially growing international IT company
exciting projects and challenges daily and with autonomy
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
Direct and informal communication even at management level
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
Buddy programme to make sure you have an amazing start, a welcome pack included
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.