Recruiting Coordinator Intern - Early Career
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role
We're looking for a person who thinks big, acts fearlessly, and creates an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our Early Career team. As the Recruiting Coordinator for HashiCorp's Early Career Program, you will work hand-in-hand with the Head of the Early Career Program, the Program Manager, and Recruiters to facilitate Intern recruiting processes and activities by coordinating the various phases of the process. You will provide our Interns with their first impression of HashiCorp by curating their candidate experience. Our team values candor, long-term thinking, and teamwork. The recruiting team is growing rapidly and will provide many opportunities for ownership and development.
In this role you can expect to learn how to...
- Assist in creating interview schedules and developing supporting materials
- Utilize application tracking, interview scheduling systems, and google docs to maintain candidate data and interview schedules
- Work alongside the Early Career Program Manager to coordinate event logistics virtual events, conferences
- Be a point of contact for interns and hiring managers and assist with answering questions
- Help plan and coordinate intern events
- Assist in the planning and execution of university recruiting events across various schools, diversity partners, and other organizations
- The opportunity to participate in special project assignments to develop processes and tools for university recruiting.
- Work on developing the Early Career program for our summer interns and other collegiate programs
- Be asked to perform other various administrative duties related to Early Career recruiting
You may be a good fit for our team if you…
- Are currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in the United States and will be returning back to school following the completion of the internship.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are well-organized, excellent work ethic, attention to detail, self-starting, and an ability to learn
- Are a creative thinker who also understand real-world products
- Are detail oriented with a focus on quality results/deliverables
- Have outstanding client service focus
- Have the ability to be self-guided and motivated, working to complete tasks thoroughly and requesting assistance, when necessary
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced, high caliber and dynamic environment
- Have a constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
- Emulate the HashiCorp principles
Please submit a cover letter that demonstrates your writing skills and tells us about your interest in being part of the HashiCorp story.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.