Summer 2022 Intern - Revenue Operations
We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
UiPath is in search of a Revenue Operations Intern to join our internship program. In this program, you will be supported by managers, mentors, and a class of interns consisting of BDR interns, Product and Development interns and Design interns. Our culture is our most valuable asset. We empower our teams to be fast, immersed, humble and bold. UiPath is looking for incredibly motivated, driven and innovative individuals who are excited to join our fast-growing teams.
Our Central Operations team is the glue that keeps the Go-To-Market (GTM) organization running smoothly. We partner closely with Sales, Geo Operations, and other cross-functional teams to manage key projects and programs that deliver measurable outcomes such as incremental revenue, time saved, hours automated, and more. We also drive innovation at UiPath, reimagining the processes and tools that are core to our GTM engine. Our goal is to provide massive leverage to all our Sales and Sales Operations partners by driving scale and simplicity in all that we do to go to market. We deliver innovations that touch every seller and sales leader at UiPath.
Candidates can be located anywhere in the United States.
This is what you’ll do at UiPath:
- Scope, manage and drive to completion key Revenue Operations projects/programs
- Execute project plan management and reporting (timelines, status updates, burn-down charts, briefings)
- Support, enable, and communicate with project stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to write business requirements and participate in solution design
- Collect and summarize stakeholder feedback
- Read between the lines to tackle higher-level/ambiguous project deliverables (vs. just tasks)
- Manage action items/tickets across projects, with proactive follow-up
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
- Current student pursuing a degree in a business-related field
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Exposure/experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Automation first mindset
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Motivated and has a strong desire to learn project management skills
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality work
Life at UiPath can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes, healthy challenges, and the opportunity to build solutions from the ground up, have great impact, and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.