Position: Junior Estimator
Location: Remote Work Available
Company: Loenbro Industrial Construction
Reports To: Division Manager
Position Overview: This position is responsible for work within the Estimating Group to provide quantity take-offs and enter into company estimating software.
- Estimate projects of size and scope up to $1MM, depending on the complexity of the project and the amount of self-performed work.
- Attend pre-bid meetings.
- Read and understand all bid documents. These are to include all drawings, scope of work and project specific specifications.
- Draft formal Request for Information (RFIs) to address questions throughout the bid process.
- Perform quantity take-offs and enter into estimating software.
- Work with subcontractors and vendors for pricing. Expectation of 3 estimates per trade or material.
- Compile all exceptions & clarifications.
- Attend bid review meetings and provide information as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in industrial construction or Bachelor's degree in construction management or similar field
- Preferred prior estimating experience
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite emphasis on Project Schedule and Excel Tracking
- Health Insurance- Up to 80% of the Employee portion paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA) optional enrollment
- Paid Time Off after waiting period
- 401k after 90 days of employment with a company match up to 4% (Employees are 100% vested after 90 day waiting period.)
- Employee paid Dental, Vision, Life and Accident Insurance
We are “Leading the Change” in the energy services industry. Our growth and successes have not changed who we are. We live our core values every day:
WE TAKE ACTION
WE DO WHAT WE SAY
WE LEAD BY EXAMPLE
WE DO THE RIGHT THING
WE PRACTICE STEWARDSHIP
- Loenbro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.