Frontend Engineer Intern
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a Frontend Engineer Intern to join our team for spring 2022. The Intern will have an opportunity to gain hands-on experience by working directly with our teams, not for them.
The Intern will also spend the spring on an individual project customized to their specific skill set which they’ll present to our Tech Leadership team at the end of the program. Details of the projects and timeline will be laid out by supervisors at the beginning of the program.
The Intern will be responsible for fulfilling tasks set out by supervisors from the specific department they’re working in, including but not limited to:
- Attending team meetings,
- Performing research,
- Providing administrative support to their supervisor and teammates
- Using department-specific software to complete day-to-day assignments.
- Competitive pay
- College credit (if applicable)
- A rising senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science at a college or university
- Object Oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Strong Java Script Programming Skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Database technologies / SQL
- Desired Skills: UI framework Angular or React
- You will join the development Scrum team as any other team member and work side by side with them to solve real business problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communicators
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn from a rapidly growing company
- Confident to take initiative and collaborate with teammates
- Able to commit to a part-time (20 hours per week) work schedule between March 7, 2022 – May 13, 2022.
So, if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies
This is a remote position.