Summer 2022 Intern - Sales Technology
We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
UiPath is in search of a Sales Technology Intern to join our internship program. In this program, you will be supported by managers, mentors, and a class of interns consisting of BDR interns, Product and Development interns and Design interns. Our culture is our most valuable asset. We empower our teams to be fast, immersed, humble and bold. UiPath is looking for incredibly motivated, driven and innovative individuals who are excited to join our fast-growing teams.
To be successful in this role, you should have great attention to detail, willingness to learn and an interest for a more technical role. If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you!
Candidates can be located anywhere in the United States.
This is what you’ll do at UiPath:
- Execute tasks in Salesforce.com and related applications
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across different teams
- Help documenting various processes and features
- Continue to look for ways of incorporating automation into daily work
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
- Current student a degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Sales, Finance or related field
- Fluent in English; fluency in other languages is a plus but not required
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exposure/experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Automation first mindset
- Desire to pursue a career in technology
Life at UiPath can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes, healthy challenges, and the opportunity to build solutions from the ground up, have great impact, and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.