SAP iXp Intern - SAP Program & Community Management Support
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
WHAT WE DO
We are the Cloud Collaboration Platform (CCP) team under Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES) LOB. Our small, but mighty, team delivers many of the software solutions used every day by SAP employees around the globe. This team of service owners delivers the Microsoft 365 (M365) suite of products and Slack, in particular.
Our team spans the globe, with colleagues based in India, Germany, Singapore, the U.S. and elsewhere. By working with us, you will gain true insight and exposure of a global team, how it works and experience diverse viewpoints of a multi-national team.
You will work in a dynamic, fun, fast-paced, creative and Agile project environment where the following soft skills are highly welcome:
- Independent and goal oriented with high sense of initiative and dedication
- Team player, sociable and communicative
- Adapt to changing priorities, deadlines and needs
- A positive, "can do" attitude and willingness to try new things
- Enjoys working on and managing multiple activities touching on many skill sets
- Brings fresh ideas, perspectives and mindset to each program and task (large and small)
- Willingness to ask questions, voice concerns and suggest ideas/solutions
What you’ll do
Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - SAP Program & Community Management Support
Location: Virtual US
Expected Start Date: January 2022
Contract Duration: 6 months
In this role, you’ll:
Support one or more of our 4 core global programs that drive awareness and increase adoption of the M365 and Slack products across SAP:
- The Early Access Program
- Empower (in pilot phase)
What does Program & Community Management support mean? Depending on your areas of interest and skills (desired and existing), you may assist with:
- Producing content for the monthly Collaboration@SAP Program
- Creating marketing campaigns (plan, content and communication) to increase awareness and participation across our programs
- Program deployment of Empower to pilot groups then all SAP
These programs are in varying degrees of maturity and all have significant room for growth and improvement. You will have the unique opportunity to truly put your fingerprint on them, drive improvement and impact everyone at SAP.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Strong interpersonal, writing and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Comfortable with technology
- Ability to work in a virtual and international environment with strong intercultural proficiency
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and the ability to work independently
- University Student
- Preferred field(s) of study: business administration, business information technology, communication, marketing or related courses of study
Desired (NOT REQUIRED) Skills / Experience
- Power Automate, Power Apps, & Flow
- Graphic Design (PhotoShop, Illustrator or similar)
- Project Management
- Change Management
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID:314146 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA