Junior UI/UX Designer
Remote (open to work PDT for urgent matters)
Beezwax is looking for a creative UI/UX Designer who will collaborate with the team to help turn our clients' vision into elegant and functional software.
- Working collaboratively with UX designers, developers and managers.
- Designing production-ready digital assets in a variety of formats.
- Contributing to design workflow, including production of web/UX designs, graphics, video and print.
- Working with front-end developers to deploy designs.
- Designing templates and page layouts.
- Production of assets for marketing and social media.
- Utilization of data and analytics to make design decisions.
- Collaborating with design contributors on projects, including internal specialists and occasional outside designers.
- Coordinating with marketing, sales, administrative and executive teams.
While a decent understanding of industry standard tools is required, we care more about your potential than the exact tools you already know. Our design processes are constantly evolving.
- Either Figma, Sketch or AdobeXD experience.
- Experience following Apple HIG or Google Material design patterns.
- HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus.
- Solid understanding of UX/UI best practices.
- Solid understanding of graphic design fundamentals.
- Commanding knowledge of color theory, image composition and typography.
- Production experience with web design, including graphics and UX/UI.
- Strong written and communication skills along with experience working collaboratively on a design team and learning from senior designers.
- Ability to adapt and iterate through design project lifecycle.
- Ability to work with complex specs and embrace data-driven design.
- Agency professional experience and design team experience is useful.
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare package with vision and dental
- Vacation / PTO
- Retirement plan
- Support for your continued learning and professional development
- Hardware and software
- Headquarters in the center of Oakland, CA, close to BART
- Comfy office space in Cupertino, CA
Beez contribute in all the ways they want and can. Beezwax is committed to employee growth, and encourages Beez to develop new ways to contribute.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Looking forward to hearing from you!