Digital Marketing Intern
Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Year: Junior-Senior preferred
# of Hours: 25-30 hours per week, depending on student need and schedule
This internship role will work on our Marketing Team to help in all areas of marketing, including social media, content, and events. We will work with you to help you focus and learn in the areas of marketing that interest you most. Some job duties may include:
Assist with reporting and analysis of our digital channels including email, paid and organic social
- Draft the organic social editorial calendar (which may include writing copy, scheduling posts, and designing images)
- Executing direct mail campaigns (this may include organizing shipments, tracking deliveries, and brainstorming unique direct mail products)
- Support events by building landing pages, drafting event briefs, designing booth merchandise, transporting event assets, helping with registration, etc.
- Help with media research projects as we kick off new projects
- Potential to assist in email marketing
This role will report to the Digital Marketing Manager on a regular basis.
This internship will be held in our Arboretum office, with the possibility of remote work when needed. As of March, about 3/4 of our workforce currently comes into the office on a hybrid schedule.
We are a small, but mighty team. Having just received our Series C funding of $31.5 million, and receiving multiple awards such as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces and a Built In Austin Top Places to Work, it's a great time to join SourceDay!
If interested, please send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will begin ASAP.