Data Analytics Intern
TechStyle Fashion Group is currently seeking a Data Analytics Intern to join the Web Analytics team for Summer 2022.
Job Overview & Responsibilities:
The Data Analytics Intern will work directly with the Web Analytics team to lead triage, discovery, design, and development of data solutions to empower business decisions. The right candidate would be a self-motivated, highly detail-oriented team-player excited to tackle organizational challenges to strategize and implement data driven solutions to enable the business to derive valuable insights.
You will work with experienced data analytics leaders, including fellow data analysts, engineers, data scientists, and architects, to identify and solve high leverage problems with data solutions. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in data analytics. Additionally, we strongly believe in the need for ongoing education and will encourage you to explore new technologies and modeling methods on a regular basis.
- Leveraging academic knowledge of SQL in a work environment to support ad hoc analytics requests, mostly pertaining to member acquisition, AB testing, and website conversion optimization.
- Partnering with business users, product managers, and other teams to deliver a robust set of data solutions for brand challenges, and additionally, working with teams to ensure AB tests are setup optimally and data is collected properly for reporting and interpretation.
- Collaborate on building and maintaining data visualizations, measurement, and statistical analyses that explain and track performance against business KPIS
- Assist in execution and deployment of analytics projects and models
- Contribute to the strategy, prioritization, and execution of data solutions with a focus on business impact, return on investment, and customer experience across web and mobile
- Team up with other data analysts across our organizations to share best practices, learn new analytical techniques, and champion an organizational culture where data is central to decision making.
- Preferred majors/minors in Statistics, Business, Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems or another related fields
- Proficient in and experience coding in SQL, and excited to learn how to use SQL and Tableau to bring business valuable data insights
- Desire to leverage existing knowledge to gain hands on experience working with complex data structures and solving complex data problems and business problems with innovative data-drive solutions
- Analytical thinker with logical structuring skills and ability to communicate thought processes articulately
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
The Intern Gig: TechStyle Fashion Group is looking for enthusiastic students with ambition to go far. Our full-time paid internship program will give you a chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it is like to be a part of our fast-paced and innovative company. Our summer internship program will be conducted fully remotely, and will run for 9 weeks from June 14th-August 13th. Our interns have the unique opportunity to gain real work experience, while participating in skill-building workshops and interactive social activities throughout the duration of the internship assignment.
**YOU MUST BE A RISING JUNIOR OR RISING SENIOR (graduating in 2022 or 2023) UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT ENROLLED AT AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITIO
TechStyleOS is the globally integrated Operations and Services provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands in history, including Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and FabKids. With capabilities spanning technology, data science, supply chain management, fulfillment, customer service, and more, we help brands launch, scale and grow—across product categories and geographically. From predictive analytics to data-driven marketing and attribution, our unique approach is powered by our proprietary, end-to-end tech platform that enables the brands we serve to deliver a level of personalization, value, and satisfaction that are unrivaled in the fashion industry.
Fabletics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Fabletics, Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Fabletics, Inc. will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.
Please be aware that the Company requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and we will require all non-remote new hires working in our Los Angeles office to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. Currently, the Company considers you fully vaccinated 14 days after your second dose in a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson). The vaccine must have been FDA approved, have emergency use authorization from the FDA, or, for persons fully vaccinated outside of the U.S., be listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a disability, medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation upon active employment. In addition, due to how highly transmittable the Omicron variants is, we are currently requiring all non-remote employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible.