Manufacturing Engineering Internship Program - Glenolden, PA
Eaton’s Fluid Electrical Distribution Division is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Co-op. The Manufacturing Engineering Co-op will be based at our Glenolden, PA facility.
The primary function of this assignment is to support manufacturing/industrial engineering in improving Aerospace manufacturing processes through the introduction of new technologies, implementation of lean manufacturing practices, and application of six sigma methodologies.
- Actively enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in a Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical, Chemical, or Materials Science.
- Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher (please do not round).
- Relocation is not being offered for this position, candidate must reside/attend school within 50 miles of Glenolden, PA.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship on an ongoing basis.
- This position requires the use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Familiarity with LabVIEW, Catia, Master CAM, Pro-E, AutoCAD, and PC-based systems is desired.
- Preferably a Junior or Senior standing within the school.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time