Recruiter - Internship
At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Recruiter Intern – Job Description
The purpose of the internship role is to assist the recruitment team in developing and building relationships with traveling healthcare professionals, assisting with continued employment through temporary staffing, while providing exceptional customer service and facilitating outstanding patient care. This is an internship with the opportunity to work on several projects including streamlining the sales process and helping develop different solutions for healthcare professionals.
- Provide great customer service for both external candidates and internal departments
- Work daily with Recruiters, Managers, Directors, and Client Managers to help place candidates
- Be an example for our people by demonstrating Medical Solutions’ core values in everything you do
- Assist with phone calls, emails, Pulse, sales, and administrative tasks
- Other projects as assigned
- Currently enrolled at a college/university as a Junior or Senior and working towards a bachelor’s degree
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Data analysis and entry experience preferred
- Able to complete tasks in a fast-paced environment with limited direction
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of work
- Drive to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong team player and ability to work with others within and outside of the team
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)