Associate Front-End Developer
Requisition Number: 87890
We are Insight.
Insight is dedicated to making the impossible possible. We combine cutting-edge technology, creative thinking, and the power of scale to deliver radical business transformation.
Our areas of expertise include Modern Workplace, Intelligent Edge, Modern Apps, Data & AI, Modern Infrastructure, and Cybersecurity.
From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter.
Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies- #7
Forbes America’s Best Employer’s for Diversity- #59
Microsoft Worldwide Solution Assessments Partner of the Year
Microsoft Worldwide Migration to Azure Partner of the Year
Microsoft US Application Innovation Partner of the Year
Microsoft US Azure Team Partner Choice Award for Data & AI
Intel Innovation Partner of the Year
Google Cloud Application Development Specialization
Our Insight Consulting Services team is searching for a passionate Associate Front End Software Developer w/ React to join our new ACE Program.
Ideally this position will be located in Texas, but all candidates will be considered - especially those interested in future relocation to this location.
As a participant in the Insight ACE (Accelerated Consulting Experience) Program you will learn skills to prepare you for success in your first role as a junior consultant, including but not limited to
- Effective Communication
- Problem-solving Strategies
- Roles & responsibilities on a project
- Agile Project Management
- Sales Cycle Overview
- Technical skills associated to your practice area (application development)
- Prior Internship or relatable Capstone project experience
- Reside in the Dallas, TX area
You will become part of a first-class team whom you can learn from, shadow on projects, and lean on as you start your journey as a consultant.
We are looking for individuals to join our ACE Program who have
- A passion for technology
- A hunger and propensity to learn
- A desire to solve complex problems for our customers
- Technical aptitude to dig in and build solutions
For the Front-End Developer track, candidates will –
- Build modern, user-centric web and mobile applications using current technologies and practices
- Develop, deploy, and manage cloud-native application solutions
- Embrace and exercise Agile and DevOps practices to help clients deliver business value
- Pursue opportunities to continuously learn new platforms and tools and share with Insight and clients
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Texas (US-TX) || United States (US) || INT || None || Remote; US - Dallas, TX ||