Intern - eCommerce and Marketing
Summer 2022 Internship
Lamplight Farms, home of the TIKI® Brand, is seeking an eCommerce Sales and Marketing Intern for Summer 2022.
Through a series of rotations within the Marketing department, this position will assist with various projects on the eCommerce, Brand Marketing, and Product teams. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop Marketing and eCommerce skills while assisting with business needs across multiple departments.
As an Intern with Lamplight Farms, not only will you gain hands on experience in the industry but you will also learn Lamplight Farms’ business model.
The internship will last approximately 10-12 weeks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with departments in the company to complete specialized project(s) within each department.
- Work with the Brand Marketing team and assist in planning and following through with product photoshoot, including writing a brief, organizing the shoot team, and ordering samples.
- Work with eCommerce team and manage a seasonal promotion campaign.
- Under the supervision of the Associate Brand Manager, assist in developing posts for the TIKI Brand official social accounts.
- Work with Product Marketing to develop an understanding of the New Product Development process.
- Candidates must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field of study
- Entering Junior or Senior Year
- Applicants must submit a resume
- 3.0 GPA minimum
- Reliable mode of transportation
Additional Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- Job or volunteer experience, preferred
- Demonstrated involvement in extra-curricular campus activities or non-profit organizations, preferred
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Analytical skills
Lamplight Farms is located on the border of Butler and Menomonee Falls, just off I-41. Potential occasional opportunities for hybrid and remote work.
For employment within the United States, Lamplight Farms Incorporate, a division of the W.C. Bradley Co., uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Service at www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Lamplight Farms Incorporated, like all divisions of the W.C. Bradley Co.
is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, or veteran status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination where we do business.
Federal law requires Lamplight Farms Incorporated, like all divisions of the W.C. Bradley Co. to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. If you are interested in applying for employment with Lamplight Farms Incorporated and require special assistance or accommodation to complete any part of the application and pre-employment process, please contact our Human Resources Office at 262.790.8616 or visit us at W140N4900 Lilly Rd, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051.
Job Type: Internship