Strategy Insights Intern
Genesys is seeking an ambitious Strategy Analyst Intern to support strategic research projects within the company. This will be a roughly three-month role with an impact on defining and creating Genesys’ corporate strategy and will be focused on supporting detailed research projects to answer questions posed by the executive team and other internal principles in order to inform our strategic direction.
This role is ideal for someone excited about a career in consulting, business strategy, or market research. We are currently a fully remote “virtual office” offering agency over your own activities, and the ability to implement, not just create, ideas. Genesys and the strategy team itself are fast-growing, creating opportunities for future full-time employment and increased responsibility.
You are a great fit if you are passionate about data-driven decision making, love to dive deep on research projects spanning a wide variety of business-related topics and can craft your outputs in a structured way to deliver a defined outcome.
This is a rare opportunity to work alongside experienced consulting team members and impact real business decisions.
- Contribute to market research projects alongside internal stakeholders and external analyst vendors.
- Gain an understanding of your research focus and be able to provide a structured analysis of the subject area.
- Have a clear understanding of the company and industry strategy and be able to have a point of view and opinion on strategic topics.
- Contribute key components of executive-level presentations that clearly describe the outcome of the research and recommendations.
- Most interns stay for 10-14 weeks, given school timing and manager needs. Our intern program lasts ~12 weeks including learning sessions, engagement, and more!
- Rising undergrad Junior or Senior in business, engineering, marketing, communications, or a related field, ideally from a top university
- A strong business acumen demonstrated via course performance, prior internship experience, or prior work experience
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) duration of 10-14 weeks over summer 2022
- Interns must formally accept offers by May 10 to participate in our summer program
- Intern start dates for summer 2022: Monday, May 23 or Monday, June 6.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. on a regular full-time.
- Experience in the contact center infrastructure market, the CRM market, the broader customer engagement/ CX market or other enterprise software and/or SaaS markets is a plus, but is not required
- Prior Internship/co-op experience in Consulting, Market Research, or at a major SaaS company is a plus, but is not required
- Experience working in a global organization is a plus
- Experience in competitive intelligence, market intelligence, strategy, sales, finance, product marketing, or product management is a plus
- You possess excellent analytical and research skills; the ability to organize and summarize large amounts of information in a structured way
- You can synthesize technical material and identify key insights.
- You are determined and persistent; you enjoy autonomous research to find key relevant information and strategic intelligence
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You can create compelling content and narratives to maximize readership and adoption of ideas.
- You seek collaborative environments where the bar for quality is set high
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time.
As our Covid-19 task force and internal teams plan to reopen our global offices, the policies and procedures will continue to be updated.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you or someone you know may complete the Reasonable Accommodations Form for assistance. Please use the Candidate field in the dropdown menu to ensure a timely response.
This form is designed to assist job seekers who seek reasonable accommodation for the application process. Submissions entered for non-accommodation-related issues, such as following up on an application or submitting a resume, may not receive a response.
Every year, Genesys® orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service℠, our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Please note that recruiters will never ask for sensitive personal or financial information during the application phase.