Campus Recruiting Coordinator
About this role
Come and join one of the  top 15 `Most Admired HR functions`!
The firm’s HR function is at the leading edge in diversity (we represent over 30 nationalities and speak more than 45 languages) and effectiveness, and we’re looking for a talented, junior HR professional to join our Human Resources Operations& Platform team, based in Budapest.
HR Operations& Platform analyst will partner with professionals across all HR functions, employees and managers in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. The role is responsible for providing support for the delivery of Rewards Operations, Recruiting Operations (experienced and campus recruitment coordination), Talent Development Operations and HR Cross Platform/Employee Lifecycle support (employee database management, new hire on-boarding process, employee documentation, HR reporting, payroll, inquiry management and termination process). The position will provide a well-rounded experience of both upstream and downstream HR operations.
We offer great work/life balance including a  no-maximum- paid-leave policy, a flexible dress code and opportunity to work from home on the occasional basis.
- A great opportunity for talented junior-level candidates to start their professional career in an admired HR function, fulfil their potential and learn fast as part of our talented, fast-paced and friendly HR Operations & Platform team.
- Provide full lifecycle recruitment support for our campus programs including, but limited to:
- Manage candidate communications in the campus inbox and respond to inquiries.
- Post job descriptions and event descriptions on the BlackRock Campus portal and on external university/career websites.
- Manage scheduling and logistical support for BlackRock hosted events and interview days (assessment centers/superdays)
- Produce employment contracts and understand the legal requirements and variances of each. Track and maintain all pre-hire employment documents.
- Partner with our Immigration specialists on visa processing for applicable hires
- Work with internal teams (Payroll, Background Screening, Talent Development etc) on the onboarding of all Campus hires
- Act as the main point of contact for all Campus hires by managing the post offer, pre-hire process to ensure all necessary actions are taken prior to the start date
- Partner with Recruiters on managing the Summer Internship Program
- Partner with and across while developing an understanding of internal HR teams, e.g., Payroll, Rewards, Recruiting, Talent Development and HR Business Partners to resolve manager and employee questions within defined timelines
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal clients and candidates by efficiently and effectively answering their questions, providing them with accurate information and / or sound advice while working to problem solve with them
- Review, execute and audit HR transactions relating to the candidate lifecycle
- Analytics support for creating and reviewing reports including volume/trend data, survey responses and process tracking spreadsheets
- Build deep understanding of end to end processes and be able to act as competent back –up for other team members
- Adept in using technology systems and applications to execute day to day responsibilities including Workday, Oleeo, and ServiceNow
- Conduct periodic audits and reconciliations of processes, build/ follow proper controls to mitigate risk
- Continuously identify and drive process improvement and standardization opportunities to provide an exceptional employee/candidate experience, identify areas for automation and reduction of risk
- Balance day to day responsibilities with key project work and professional development opportunities
- Connect with peers (within team and across regions) to share best practices, ideas and solutions
- Develop and maintain process documentation
EXPERIENCE AND ATTITUDE
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in HR operations or another business or corporate operations team
- BA/BS Degree, MBA (HR) preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Microsoft Office (essential), Workday, Oleeo
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts, processes and their interdependencies
- Financial services and/or investment banking industry experience is preferable
- A high level of attention to detail
- A positive and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Risk Management
- Teamwork including collaborating with remote team members
- Problem solving
- Desire and ability to provide outstanding service to internal clients
- Adaptability / Resilience
- Communicate with impact
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to identify, analyze and develop improvements to processes and/or procedures
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information
 Based on the Hay Group`s global survey.
 Time-off and working from home subject to manager approval
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.