Paid Internships - Remote
Are you a college student looking to gain valuable work experience, have fun, and also grow your bank account? If so - we have paid internships available and seek candidates excited about both gaining work experience and contributing to our organization. Please apply!
Bobit is a national B2B media and market intelligence company providing business information and solutions via print and digital magazines, eMedia, live and digital events, and specialized marketing tools.
The types of available internships include:
- Content / Editorial / Journalism
- Graphic & Web Design
- Marketing / Sales
- Business Analytics
- Social Media
- Or what are YOU interested in?
How you’d spend your time would vary greatly by the type of internship. Here are some examples:
- Research, write, and edit news and feature articles
- Social media - campaign data gathering and reporting/posting
- SEM (search engine marketing) – opportunity to start or revamp campaigns
- Data gathering from customer sites, biographies and testimonials, online user profiles
- CMS (content management system) – reformatting and uploading content
- Updating media kits or other recurring promotional pieces
- Current college student ideally junior or senior standing with a major applicable to our business or industry specialties who is interested in social media, content, data, sales, or other b2b services.
- Know that you would be paid as a contracted freelancer for your internship.
- Assignments may vary, as will your schedule and the duration of your internship.
APPLY today! You will submit your resume as well as samples/clips of your work or link to portfolio (as applicable).
When answering the application question 'Why would you like to join the Bobit team?', tell us why you would make a great intern and supply the following info:
- Current college academic standing (junior, etc.), major and school
- Internship areas you are interested in (editorial, web design, etc.)
- Availability (your desired start / finish dates and any possible schedule conflicts)
- Location – please provide the city and state from which you would work remotely
You will hear from us soon if we are interested in placing you for an internship - THANK YOU!!