Internship Performance Office REMOTE
The Emerging Markets Performance Office is looking for a motivated, positive, and driven intern to join our team! In this role you will learn about the family of companies supporting Emerging Markets, collaborate with teams across all companies and develop performance and portfolio management skills.
Check out the Internships at Emergent Holdings video to learn more.
- Prepares and delivers presentation(s) on assigned topic(s).
- Attends unit, departmental, and corporate meetings as assigned.
- Shows learning and both personal and professional growth and understanding of responsibilities.
- Gains an understanding of how company and business works.
- Shows punctuality, professionalism, and a positive attitude when completing assignments.
- Manages multiple deadlines.
- Completes miscellaneous assignments as assigned.
- Uses company software applications to complete assignments.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Responds to internal and external customer inquiries.
- This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.
- Have status as a sophomore, junior or senior as of the end of the spring term (or be enrolled in an applicable graduate program).
- Have status as a rising freshman, at least 18 years-old, who is enrolled in or has completed a vocational insurance-related program, with some college credits.
- Hold a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better as of the most recent grading period.
- Be able to work full-time during normal business hours for this summer.
- Be available to begin employment in early June.
EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
Currently enrolled and active in any educational degree program that aligns with our various businesses.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of computers and company standard software; Internet research experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to proofread documents for spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to perform necessary mathematical computations.
- Ability to comprehend consequences of various situations and make appropriate individuals aware of same for decision making.
- Ability to exchange information clearly and concisely and to present ideas, report facts and other information.
- Ability to establish workflows, manage multiple projects and meet necessary deadlines while maintaining composure during stressful situations occurring as a result of workloads and/or deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Work is performed remotely.
- The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimal skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this position description. The qualifications should not be viewed as absolute standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered with other position-related criteria.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an "at will" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an "at will" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.