- The internship begins May 31st and concludes August 5 th.
- Interested candidates should be rising juniors or seniors with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicable experience from projects/internships/co-ops as a software developer in a technical environment.
- Lead a small team of engineers, and help decompose…
$16 an hour
- The employee may be required to work a schedule that is split between remote and onsite (shared workspace) locations.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be enrolled in a degree program at an accredited college/university rising undergraduate juniors or seniors, graduate students, or post-doctoral students…
- Mentor junior to mid-level members of the team.
- Nothing is off limits as we explore exciting ways to take advantage of the full ecosystem of mobile devices…
- To be eligible for the Start Internship, students must be in their sophomore or junior year of college, pursuing a Bachelor Degree.
- Serco’s Training and Experience Program (STEP) is designed to provide undergraduate university and college students paid accredited internship opportunities to…
- The director will manage junior scientific staff, as appropriate.
- Experience Desired: Minimum of 5 years’ medical writing experience, preferably in a health…
- Currently working on completion of Bachelor’s degree in Graphic/Communication design or a related field and are currently a junior or senior in credit hours.
- This will be a remote, part-time (30 hours per week) internship.
- Students can expect a paid, part-time (up to 30 hours per week) internship working alongside…
- This paid 10-week program runs June 6 – August 12, and is available to incoming college juniors and seniors and recent graduates.
- PRIMARY PURPOSE : To perform in a support role as defined by the sponsoring department management; to complete non-complex projects as assigned; and to report…
- Have status as a sophomore, junior or senior as of the end of the spring term (or be enrolled in an applicable graduate program).
- The internship is designed to create learning opportunities within a public corporation’s management reporting and ERP implementation.
- Currently a rising junior or senior or Master's or PhD student with a GPA of at 3.0.
- Applicants for the internship should be currently pursuing a Bachelor's or…