- If you're ready to kickstart your career in Marketing, Business Development, and Influencer Networking this is the internship for you.
- Students should be entering their junior or senior year and have at least one term remaining following completion of the intern program.
- Must be enrolled in a degree program at an accredited college/university rising undergraduate juniors or seniors, graduate students, or post-doctoral students…
- Prior internship or work experience on Municipal or State/US Department of Transportation projects preferred; VDOT experience a plus;
- Saint Luke’s Health System is seeking an HR Intern for our Talent Acquisition Strategy Team.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to recruitment…
- The Intern will be assigned a Project to own throughout the course of the internship.
- The Accounting & Finance Intern will gain exposure to all aspects of the…
- This is a long-term, paid internship that starts Summer 2022 and extends into the school year.
- Ideally a junior pursing a Bachelor’s degree, or a Master’s…
- Begins Summer 2022 and runs for 10-12 weeks.
- Provide research, development and analysis support to meet the needs of the Enterprise Communications and Community…
- This is a paid internship.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university program with at least one semester remaining following the…
- Teamwork including collaborating with remote team members.
- The role is responsible for providing support for the delivery of Rewards Operations, Recruiting…
$82,070 a year
- Perform code reviews, verify that team members are following coding standards, and train junior developers on best practices.
- Git | GitHub Repo/Project Mgmt.
- Prior internship related to the degree of study and the specific engineering discipline.
- Support the team to complete planning/study documents, preliminary…
- Assist TaaS delivery and consulting; conduct installation of equipment; prepare test plan documents; conduct on-site (or remote) testing per the test plan;…
- As a technical leader you will mentor junior engineers on distributed system architecture, design reviews, code reviews and implementation.
- Mentors junior and adjunct faculty members as needed.
- Supervises undergraduate or graduate or professional students’ teaching, internship, and research work.